- 1 Video
- 1 PDF
- 1.5 hrs
This is the full recording of a live 100+ minute webinar event featuring one of Randy Dean's most popular conference and training programs -- Smart Phone Success & Terrific Tablets, and includes a coordinated handouts file, list of productivity-related apps to research, and article on how to configure your smart phones/tablets for greater productivity.
Here is the program description:
You know which apps are fun, but what apps and functions will help you turn your Droid, IPhone, IPad, Android tablet, and/or Windows device into a productivity workhorse? In this session, we'll discuss the apps, services, and peripheral devices that help take your Smart Phone (and tablets) from "cool" to "critical" when it comes to productivity, time, project, people, and e-mail management as well as "remote" productivity. It may even show you how you could seriously consider replacing your desktop or laptop computer with a smart phone/tablet combination! A highlight to this program is when the presenter, Randy Dean, opens up the floor to program participants to share their favorite apps, allowing people to gain knowledge from all program attendees.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the history, development, and current market status of Smart Phone and Tablet devices and their interaction with cloud-based applications
- Customize their own "suite" of productivity-related applications to get much greater usage and capability from their devices
- Set up a "Productivity Home Screen" that allows you to seamlessly launch your most powerful productivity apps and services without the inherent "distraction" that often accompanies these devices
- Learn about useful peripheral devices that will extend their range of capabilities beyond the device itself as well as extending battery life and usage
- Understand the range of applications and possibilities in several "extended productivity" areas, including reference, finance, travel, shopping, health, and more
A coordinated text-based handout with listing of all apps and peripheral devices covered is also provided.
Randy Dean, MBA, the "E-mail Sanity Expert"(R), is a professional speaker and sought-after expert on time & e-mail management, effective organization, and the related use of technology. For more than 20 years, Randy has been leading training and speaking programs and presentations for major corporate, university, association, and government audiences. Obsessed with time management and personal productivity, he left a successful career as a graduate program admissions director, professional marketer, and manager to become a leading speaker and trainer. The author of the recent Amazon bestseller, Taming the E-mail Beast, he has led programs for thousands of satisfied and inspired students, managers, and professionals on being more productive and purposeful with their time and life. His highly informative and entertaining speaking and training programs leave audience members with immediately-usable tools, strategies, and skills on how to better manage their time, technology, and information overload following their program experience.